Check out Camp That Site‘s banner photo above. It’s such a fantastic mountain view from a private woodsy campsite that, to me, it epitomizes the perfect British Columbian camping getaway. Problem is, we can’t remember what campground this is so I haven’t been able to do a review! If anyone recognizes this place, please let me know.
Here is what we do remember about this campground
- it was just east of Golden on the south side of the TransCanada Hwy. Or maybe it was just outside Revelstoke? Or maybe it was Canyon Springs??
- it was an older, private campground
- on the south/west side of the campground, was this gorgeous mountain view with a nearby town down in the valley
- in August, down the slope lives a herd of big horn sheep
- it was 2008 when we visited, so the place may have closed down since then. We can’t locate such a place or find similar images on Google.